Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Stephanie & Ian

Being that Stephanie is a busy girl, I took no chance but to do their photoshoot before she gets extremely busy as school starts soon. With no rain in sight and the night quickly approaching, I took both Ian and Stephanie to a place where Ian proposed and where Stephanie spends most her time when not working 7 days a week.


This shot is so amazing. I loved the different colors of the chairs that stand out with the sky.
The kiss of love


No one to disturb these 2 love birds in this serene little pond.
I loved the backdrops. We made sure we didnt miss any crook and cranny.




Thanks Stephanie & Ian for your time. I cant wait for your special day!
See more of their photoshoot here:
http://www.jadephotography.ca/proofs/2007/stephyian/

2 comments:

Hank & Melissa Hendriks said...

I am so impressed! Steph and Ian, you guys look fantastic! What a great location! you picked a fantastic photographer. Awesome Job Jade!!!

Anonymous said...

Jade these pictures are amazing, my favorites are the first 2 shown on this blog...they all turned out better than I could have imagined!!!
you are an amazing photographer and I am blessed to have you for my wedding.
thanx soooo much