Sunday, September 16, 2007

Hank & Melissa's Wedding

Hank and Melissa's wedding could not have been held on a better day than Sept 8, 2007. The day was absolutely gorgeous. Both the ceremony and reception was held past Cultus Lake. This is my first outdoor wedding ceremony to capture. I hope you enjoy the photos.
Im pretty impressed with how Melissa used the photos I took for their engagement on their wedding invitations

Top view of the give aways

Beautiful dress. Check out the detail below.


Bridesmaid dresses

The beautiful bride getting ready.
The beautiful setting for an outdoor ceremony.


The beautiful ceremony with the entire wedding party.


I love the colors.






I cant believe the groom's hats were so cool. Very unique.


Ending the day

Ahh, yes, the first dance of the bride and groom. I like the lighting underneath the tents.
-------------------------------------------
Special thanks:
To Shane as my second shooter

4 comments:

Hank & Melissa Hendriks said...

Jade

I am absolutly HEAD OVER HEELS in love with these pictures! They are fantastic. Thank you so much for capturing our day so wonderfully.

Many thanks!

Melissa & Hank

[ Jami Photography ] said...

Melissa & Hank,

Im glad you liked your photos. Your wedding was beautiful. Thank you for hiring me as your photographer.

Jade

Anonymous said...

WOW Jade these pictures are amazing,
Melissa, you look stunning....I love the sand picture, that will definiately be one to cherish!!! And Hank, what a gorgeous man. you 2 are a perfect match, a perfect couple.... AMAZING =)

[ Jami Photography ] said...

Thanks Stephanie. Melissa and Hank had a beautiful wedding. Im sure yours will be amazing as well.