Jen & Justin met in a very short time (well compared to me =) that is) and got engaged. From somewhat different backgrounds, these 2 are so much in love. You can tell from the photos.
I took them to one of the locations where I got some of my wedding photos taken. I loved the texture of these walls and I quickly made that in good use.
For this photoshoot, I used both my cameras. It was alittle tricky at first working with 2 cameras but quickly got the hang of it.
I took them to one of the locations where I got some of my wedding photos taken. I loved the texture of these walls and I quickly made that in good use.
For this photoshoot, I used both my cameras. It was alittle tricky at first working with 2 cameras but quickly got the hang of it.
Hot! Hot! Hot!
4 comments:
Jade these pictures turned out absolutely amazing. Thank you so much for your time and effort. Jen and I couldn't be happier with the way that things turned out. We are so fortunate to have gotten you as our photographer. Thank you again. Cheers, Justin and Jennifer
I had so much fun. I really enjoyed the playful actions you two were doing. You guys look awesome in photos. Cant wait to capture your wedding day (we'll try the crazy flying kicking type photos)
I have to admit that I was a little nervous being infront of the camera for so many photos at first but, your professionalism, sense of humor and easy attitude made me feel at ease in the first few minutes. The pictures turned out to be absolutely breathtaking. You truly have a well established artistic eye and it was a pleasure working with you. We can't wait for the final results for the big day. We're looking forward to the crazy flying kicking type photos as well. :)
Thanks Jen. I appreciate your comments. I hope to capture your breath taking day.
Post a Comment