Thursday, February 14, 2008

England November 2007

Funny how I posted my January 2008 photos before my November 2007 trip to England. My trip to England last year was again for business but as usual, I get to take a weekend here and there to check out the scenery. Here are some shots that I took.

London Eye - One of my favourite pictures from the bunch. I loved the scenery on it.
I cant remember which cathedral this is since I visited so many. I knew it, I should have posted these pictures when I got back from the trip.
Doesnt it look so divine? Look at the tiny chairs compared to how high the ceiling are. Truly breath taking.
London bridge isnt that pretty but London Tower Bridge is. I took this photo while I was walking towards it, specifically to see what it looked like underneath. London skies are always grey (it was always grey when I was there)

As I was walking around the city, I had to walk through this long tunnel to get to one of the tube stations. You can almost see a person from the end of the tunnel. Thats how far it was.

This was one of the bridges in Sheffield (3 hrs north of London). You can almost touch the water although I didnt attempt it.

Some photos of York (1hr east of Sheffield). Pretty historic place.

No comments: