Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Nicole & Mike Wedding

Nicole and Mike's wedding day was set on October 25. Both the ceremony and reception was held at a hotel in Coquitlam.
I hope you enjoy how I captured their day as much as I did.

The beautiful wedding dress on a pretty cool wall moulding at the hotel room.

I love the colors and the placing the of the rings. It felt like the perfect place to place the rings on.


Mother of the bride helping out with the last few details before the ceremony

I really like how the light just showcases the veil.


The moment of truth.

The married couple making their walk off the ceremony.





One of my fav photos. I got the bride to seat/slouch in the middle of the lobby and use the natural light on the left wall.

The reception.
Look at the colors and items (ex. pumpkin, etc) on the table. What a cool decor.

No comments: