Sunday, June 3, 2007

Hank & Melissa Engagement






I had an awesome time doing an engagement photoshoot with Hank and Melissa. It was on June 3rd and the day was nice and hot and alittle humid. We headed down to the beach where it was packed with people. The tide was low so we were able to go alittle bit further from land to do some more intimate photos. All our white shirts got dirty (including mine) from posing under the bridge. Sorry guys! We then ended the day with a park photoshoot.

See more of their pictures here!!!!

2 comments:

Hank & Melissa Hendriks said...

Jadeler

You did such a wonderful job! Everyone has been talking about your pictures so much. Hank and I absolutly love all of the pictures and we had such a great time that day!

Thank you so very much. We look forward to seeing the pictures after the wedding

Melissa

[ Jami Photography ] said...

Im glad you guys liked it. I had alot of fun and cant wait to capture your unique wedding outdoors.


Jade